Bay & Bow Windows
Every custom-made Window World Bay and Bow window makes a beautiful difference. These three-dimensional windows create dramatic new looks, adding style to the exterior of your home as they expand interior space, light, and view. You might want to create instant charm with a cozy bay window reading nook, or, create a graceful setting with an elegant bow window. Regardless of your choice, a new Window World Bow or Bay window can make any room more interesting, more personal and more livable.
Window World Bay and Bow windows are exceptionally energy-efficient, helping to lower your heating and cooling costs, increase the comfort of your home, and even improve its resale value. Bay windowAnd like all Window World products, they are designed for a lifetime of performance and maintenance freedom. Our Lifetime Limited Warranty* is your assurance that we stand behind this promise.
Bay & Bow Windows Features
- Slimline reinforced mullion design for superior strength on selected components
- Adjustable turn-buckle cable hanging system eliminates sagging and bowing
- 1-1/4″ furniture grade veneer on head, seatboards and jambs
- Available in double-hung, casement and fixed lite styles
- Multi-channel design allows for additional insulation between window units.
- Extruded vinyl frames and sashes help to increase energy efficiency.
- Vinyl frames and sashes will never chip, peel,crack or warp. Made tough and solid with virgin vinyl(PVC) resin, their color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- 1-1/4″ furniture grade veneer is standard in the construction of head, seat boards, and jambs.
- 3″ pre-insulated seatboard option helps increase energy savings.
- Head & stat boards in Oak or birch veneer finish each window and are ready for painting or staining.
- Adjustable turn-buckle cable hanging system is designed to eliminate possible sagging or Bowing and the need for external braces.
Plus these additional features
- Slimline reinforced mullion design provides superior strength and supports for the selected components.
- Insulated glass unit with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- Intercept™ Warm Edge Spacer System Maximizes window performance and longevity.
Enhance your Bay and Bow windows with these options
- SolarZone Insulated Glass Package featuring Low-E Glass and InterceptTM Warm Edge Spacer System, for enhanced insulating performance.
- Full or half fiberglass screens provide ventilation while keeping insects out.
- Bay and bow windows are available in white or beige with optional light Oak, dark Oak or cherry woodgrain interior finishes.
- Color-coordinated, maintenance-free interior laminate surface. Available in light Oak, dark Oak, cherry, white or beige.